Friday, June 5, 2009

Thank you

Thank you to everyone who has said such kind things about my dad & who have added their comments of hope & strength & wisdom. I have learned so much about my dad over the past 25 days. It was very apparent at the viewing & at the funeral, that he has had such a huge impact on so many lives & will continue to make a difference in our lives for years to come.

As our family walked into the chapel, it was surreal & touching to see so many faces of those who love our dad. It warmed my heart to see the chapel & overflow full & many extra chairs being brought out to make room to honor such a great man.

He is a man of service, spiritual strength, kindness, talent, wisdom, & love. He has a brightness about him that I can still feel shining on in everything he has touched & in everyone he has met. I am overwhelmed at the effect he has had on others & will live my life striving to follow his example.

The stories many of you shared about him at the viewing were so dear to all of us. If you have any more, please do not hesitate to share them. You can send them directly to summer@summerrona.com if you would like. Also, let me know if you would like me to send you two of the songs we have recorded of him playing the piano. They are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave positive messages of hope, lessons learned, success stories, great memories or love on this page.